Ok, so Kirsten thinks that someone should do a blog on hotel cleanliness. I am not sure if she is wanting funny or informational. (probably the latter)
I looked at a few articles online hoping for some inspiration but just didn’t find what I was looking for. I found articles that claimed the more expensive the hotel the cleaner it was and I found articles showing studies that were done on all ranges of hotels that were equally dirty regardless of price. Some surveys claimed that most people use the cleanliness of the bathroom as a barometer; referring to the stock of soaps and towels and toilet paper and such as their tool of measurement. I think that the main conclusion I can draw from my big 15 minute research was that some can be clean and some can be dirty and you might get a bug but usually nothing worse that a stomachache or a cold. Many articles did suggest don’t use the bedspread (take it off as soon as you get there) and bring some sanitizing wipes for the TV remote and for the phone. One guy also suggested to rinse the glass in the bathroom in hot water for 2 ½ minutes.
So there you go Kirsten, since you were so curious after your summer of cleaning rooms. I do hope that your curiosity however stays within the realms of your work because I would hate to think that you were asking people to write blogs about the cleanliness of my house.
In my defense, while my kitchen table is probably covered in mail, my towels are clean my soap is sometimes full and if you need a drinking glass…go to the kitchen.
2 comments:
I was thinking that maybe you should make a blog about pads. I saw a commercial today and thought about how funny they are. Funny wierd.
Clean towels are nice but the real question is, do you have a linen closet?
Post a Comment