So I am making a cake (yes at 11:00 on a Friday night) and I open a new carton of eggs, I haven’t bought this brand of eggs before, and I discover that each one is individually stamped with the brand of egg. So my question of the day is what about dying Easter Eggs? When I take the time to dye and decorate an egg, I want my stamp on it not theirs.
8 comments:
I want to know who takes the time to stamp each egg. Sounds like a job for a BYU humanities major....
Just die the egg the same color as the stamp.
You made a cake and didn't invite me over?
I made the cake for the Stake leaders and visiting authority for our stake conference, but I think there is a piece left you if you come right away. You will have to bring strawberries though, they are all gone.
I guess all I want to know is, who would stamp their Easter Eggs anyway? And, ... why?
You still owe me a cake.
I believe in order to get cake, you had to come over right away, which you didn't.
Tag your it. Go to my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment