
While I no longer teach Sand and Sun I still see them occasionally entering class in the room across from me. The other day for example I saw Sun walk by sporting a cute pink scarf. On that occasion Sand grabbed her by the scarf and pulled her into the classroom.
Yesterday that was not the case, Sand was standing in the doorway when Sun arrived; being a top student, punctual and detail oriented she was simply trying to get to class on time. Sand would not have it however. He was determined he would stand in her way so that she would not be in the room when the bell rang. She tried pushing him and going around him but to no avail. The bell rang and he laughed at her because she was late.
I remember back in the day when they were my students. Once Sand wasn’t in the class when the bell rang; to this Sun commented:
“Sand is late, ha he is tardy”.
At that moment Sand entered the room and upon hearing Sun mentioning his name he said:
“Please quit talking about me, thinking about me, dreaming of me…”
Yesterday that was not the case, Sand was standing in the doorway when Sun arrived; being a top student, punctual and detail oriented she was simply trying to get to class on time. Sand would not have it however. He was determined he would stand in her way so that she would not be in the room when the bell rang. She tried pushing him and going around him but to no avail. The bell rang and he laughed at her because she was late.
I remember back in the day when they were my students. Once Sand wasn’t in the class when the bell rang; to this Sun commented:
“Sand is late, ha he is tardy”.
At that moment Sand entered the room and upon hearing Sun mentioning his name he said:
“Please quit talking about me, thinking about me, dreaming of me…”
6 comments:
YAY!! I so missed Sand and Sun. A high school. such crazy days. :)
"...dreaming of me..."
This sounds like a lot of the boys I knew. They sound all confident and act like jerks when they are really insecure and don't know what it takes to really impress the girl! BTW, that's just my guess about Sand.
I wish you would stop writing stories about me and pretending they're going on in your High Scool. ;P
Reading this made my afternoon. Thanks for the fun blog post. I needed some cheering up today.
I'm going to have to pay more attention to my students.
What Characters.
Post a Comment