So I was stuck in traffic, thinking about how a 20 minute trip had become 60 and that I was glad I had decided not to stop at home first or I would have really been late to where I was going. I was complaining slightly, while talking to a friend on the phone, when I remembered this youtube clip my brother had sent me. I told my friend all about it and smiled and even laughed at myself driving on the highway at 15 miles per hour. Afterall, I sure couldn't have run that fast.
6 comments:
I've been thinking about that video on and off all week. My friend Shaun had that on his blog too, and I love it. He makes such a good point.
That video is great, huh?! I never seem to remember it in situations like that. Thanks for the reminder. :)
15mph next time we run lets see how fast it is so that we know... ditch the car or wait it out!
What is this video everyone is talking about?
You are supposed to click where it says "this youtube clip".
I love this clip too- thought about it recently on the plane when things got a little frustrating...heck, I'm flying through the air!
Post a Comment