Monday, July 20, 2009

In Sand's View

So imagine this is Sand, staring at Sun through a rolled up paper. Her only annoyed reply to this was "What are you doing?"

Just to get new readers up to speed, a couple of years ago I had a couple of students who managed to entertain me through their various flirting episodes. It was all very humorous to me and a number of my friends. It wasn't uncommon for me to go out with friends and to have them ask me "so how are Sand and Sun?" (names have been changed). We often joked about making a cartoon out of the whole story, but as I am not a cartoonist I have attempted to record the stories on my blog.

For those who have been long time fans of Sand and Sun (that is anyone who knows their real names) I am glad you liked the stories as much as I did. For you new followers welcome. For those who are not interested in some poorly retold high school flirting stories I ask that you disregard the next several blog entries as I intend to put all the stories out there in the next week or so....then I will be done with it all.

If you are new and want to follow along I recommend that you check back on the old stories...the past post "Graduation of the Sand and the Sun" contains all links.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

MAK said...

Love the picture.