Situation: Sand comes into the class with the flaps on his back pockets sticking up. Sun, being the obsessive compulsive person she is, couldn't resist telling him to do something about it. This is how ithe conversation went.Sun: Sand, put your pockets down!
Sand: (no response)
Sun: Sanduel, (what is Sand short for anyway?) put your pockets down!
Sand: What if I have to get my wallet? (mocking tone)
Sun: Why would you have to get your wallet out during class? (annoied and frustrated)
Sand: (backing towards her) Will you do it for me?
Sun: (more annoyed) No, put them down!
As Sand stands there with his back side facing Sun she anoyingly attempts to knock the pockets down with a pencil.
Sand: Stop touching my behind, I will fix them because you are so tired, and stop looking at my behind!
Sun: (rolls her eyes)
Sand: Thats why I have you, you complete me.
5 comments:
"...you complete me." Smooth.
lol, I think I may need to go through your blog and read the adventures of sand and sun...
What does the "hot pockets" image have to do with this story?
A.B.
I kind of thought the picture spoke for itself, but I will try to explain.
The story references pockets, more specifically back pockets that are heavily used in a flirting scheam. So, you might say it was a "hot" story involving pockets.
Do you follow?
I thought the hot pockets image was a hoot, as was the story. Ahhhhh, young lov...er...flirting.
Post a Comment