I need to go shopping so bad...today I decided to make Bran Muffins so I got out my mixer and then began to get out all the ingredients. Soon realized that the only thing I had from the recipe was sour milk.
The worst is when you go to the store to grab an ingredient in the middle of cooking something, and then when you get home you discover that you need something else too. Not that I've done anything that stupid. Not at all.
Cindy, that is partly why I didn't run out and get what I needed last night when I had the other stuff out...I knew I would end up forgetting something else I needed.
Just a quick update. I went to the store and bought some eggs, flour, and bran to go with my sour milk and sugar. Muffins are made and in the freezer ready for breakfast consumption. On another note, I made it back to the grocery store for some salad and soup items as well. Yeah!
Oh, dear. I'm feeling that way at the moment, my brother has been here for two and a half weeks, and I'm nearly eaten out of house and home. I hope you got to the store before the storm hit again!
Colette, as I failed in my efforts for a word last year, I hadn't put too much effort into dedicating myself to another failed word...but I will consider it.
13 comments:
Maybe instead of a to do list, you should make a shopping list! Just an idea.
Haha. Great story.
The worst is when you go to the store to grab an ingredient in the middle of cooking something, and then when you get home you discover that you need something else too. Not that I've done anything that stupid. Not at all.
lol sour milk is about the only thing I ever have on hand. I just can't seem to finish a carton!
LOL.
Cindy, that is partly why I didn't run out and get what I needed last night when I had the other stuff out...I knew I would end up forgetting something else I needed.
been there.
That's sad!!
Just a quick update. I went to the store and bought some eggs, flour, and bran to go with my sour milk and sugar. Muffins are made and in the freezer ready for breakfast consumption. On another note, I made it back to the grocery store for some salad and soup items as well. Yeah!
Oh, dear. I'm feeling that way at the moment, my brother has been here for two and a half weeks, and I'm nearly eaten out of house and home. I hope you got to the store before the storm hit again!
lol. you have alot of readers. I'm impressed!
ps- what is your word for the year?
I think it is worthy of a post.
and a necklace.
Colette, as I failed in my efforts for a word last year, I hadn't put too much effort into dedicating myself to another failed word...but I will consider it.
I want to know the word of the year, please
Post a Comment