Per explanation of my two days of crashing mentioned on my last post, I wanted to share a bad news moment...truth is I have not been feeling very well, really I have had somewhat of a dry and sore throat. I do not like being sick but the good news is...
yes there is good news, I am hardly ever sick and I think it is not going to last long. I am feeling better all ready. Sore throat? What sore throat? OK, maybe it isn't that gone, but I am feeling a better and it does make me appreciate the good health I usually maintain.
3 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better. We all need down time from time to time. 'Hope you enjoy your summertime.
I've been fighting my cold for 2 weeks, and finally got an ear infection and am no on antibiotics, hope yours goes better than mine.
Good luck with all the girl's camp preparation. A fun but busy time as I remember it from my three years as a YW leader.
Post a Comment