Friday, July 15, 2011

99...

So this is my 99th post and I wanted to do something big for 100. I am sure most of my readers (all three of you) already know what I am probably going to post, but I was curious what ideas anyone had for me to do. (I think one of my readers out there did a similar post on her 99th...Thanks for the idea ;) Who knows maybe someone will inspire me to do something I hadn't thought of before.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo, that sounds fun! I have no good ideas. :( I just can't wait to see it, whatever it is!

MAK said...

What do you mean all three of you. You always have lots of comments. Will your post come before or after I see you?

Mary said...

Have an event like they do in school...count 100 pennies and then go buy 100 pieces of penny candy and then eat 100 pieces of penny candy and then think 100 times I should not have eaten 100 pieces of penny candy and then walk for 100 minutes to work off the 100 pieces of penny candy and then...just kidding :) Can't wait to see what you do!

Miss L said...

Hey! Guess I'm the 4th reader--see? You have more than 3. I have no idea what to do for post #100, but congratulations on it!!!!

KmillS said...

hmm. you should post
1
2
3
4
.
.
.
98
99
100!
Just to show us how many posts there were! It's your blog so share what YOU want!

Melissa said...

How about what I did during summer break?

Mary said...

I was thinking top 100 list. OR Do something crazy (bucket list) that you wouldn't normally do and share.

Cari said...

And I would be at LEAST #8 to have read the 99th post. I'm on pins and needles for 100!