All three pictures are from different days of picking. I didn't take pictures every time I picked either. The eggplants came in a variety of sizes. We had some nice big ones and a couple of cute little ones.
OK, no before picture of the watermelon, we had three I think that we managed to pick at the right time and eat, the others either got picked too early or were left for too long.
Tomatillos 1st in the bag (mixed with a few cherry tomatoes of course), 2nd in the sink then 3rd husked and washed.
Now it is time for the AFTER pictures :)
(sorry I have no pics of what happened to the tomatillos, but don't worry, it was all delicious.)
So if you are going to have eggplant you have to have ratatouille, it was sooo good and I made french bread to go with it.
Don't get grossed out by the name but this is tomato pie. I think I would describe it as a pizza pie with a white sauce and mozzarella cheese. It was sooo Good! We made it at least three times this summer.









3 comments:
Tomato Pie! I loved it!
I was going to try the tomato pie until I remembered I don't like cooked/warm tomatoes.
I finally have garden tomatoes. I've been wanting to try this
Post a Comment