Honestly it was a whirlwind of a trip. We both have family out there so of course we both had sets of people we wanted to go see. We started with some of my family, then some of his, then some of mine then some of his...
Here are a few pictures of some of our time there.
Met my newest nephew.
Nap time.
Went bowling.
Sister time.
We went to the Bountiful temple, another for the list. :) (I stole this picture from the church website)
We also visited Temple Square, I wonder if my parents would take this picture for their wall...I am probably being presumptuous though.
This night we also volunteered at a soup kitchen with his sister's family, sorry no pictures. :(
We spent Christmas there. We had stayed with his parent's for a couple of nights but went to his sister's on Christmas Eve to be there Christmas morning. It was really nice.
So everything is really out of order because the first pictures with my sisters came after Christmas as did visiting Bountiful temple. There were some nice walks and playing wally ball and various activies in between the pictures too. We went to my brother's and his brother's. It was just a nice trip meeting new people, spending time with family...
The day before we were to come home we took a cold walk out to this park. We didn't actually walk in the park because of the snow, but rather we walked around it.
Somewhere in there we stopped for a bit so he could ask me a certain question...I said yes! We took some pictures (isn't he great for thinking of bringing a camera for this occasion!) then, since it was actually quite cold, we took a little drive up the hillside and found a spot to talk a bit and to make some phone calls. The next few hours were followed by texts and phone calls to tell people the big news.
This was his grandmother's ring, I love it and I am honored to wear it! I am also glad it was cold enough to shrink my hand enough that it would fit. :)
So here I am, ready to embark in my next set of distractions while preparing for the transition to my new life.







7 comments:
I still follow your blog too!! :)
Four followers... Keep the posts coming!
Love!
Five followers...or four followers and one stalker.
Nice update! And great pictures :) Another follower....
Nice pictures! Thanks for the update....
I love to see all the pictures and read your story. :)
Post a Comment