So as a high school teacher I get a lot of students with a lot of opinions about how old I am or how old they think I am. I think in the end it is best that I accept that at that age I had no idea how to tell age and they more than likely don’t know either.
Here is what one student told me yesterday. “You are 35 but look like a 27 year old, but have the maturity of a 40 year old.”
Well anyway, if I fish I can find one complement in the mix…I think...
What is the maturity of a 40 year old?
8 comments:
The maturity of a 40-year-old is, um, I dunno. I guess I don't have it. :)
Have a great day!
Dude! That, like, totally depends on the 40 year old, right?!
Did that sound like the mature answer of a 33 year old? ;)
I think what the kid was really saying was I have old fashioned ways, in which case many of my friends have the maturity of a 40 year old.
Well there teenagers who knows what they mean but I would take that as a complament.
I'll let you know when I get there since it will be before you.
I like the background
I don't know that there's ever a good answer to the "age question."
Most of the older women and men at work mistake me for a kid, but my students didn't start mistaking me for a kid until I started growing my hair out. It's all relative.
wellllllll.......... I was there long ago, but can't quite remember. (I'm getting older every minute)
Post a Comment