Thursday, January 1, 2009

You’re a Winner!


So I open my e-mail several times a week and as I opened it today it appears that once again I have won because I am the 999,999th visitor.

So each time I see this flashing sign I can’t help but ask myself how many times can one person be the 999,999th visitor?

I thought when I opened my e-mail today that it probably makes 99 times that I have visited (only 999,900 short of 999,999th) and I realize that I am not the only visitor.

At this point I ask myself what or where am I the visitor of? You would think I would remember going somewhere with so many other visitors.

What places host so many people I wonder? Times Square on New Years Eve? The worlds fair? The Olympics?

Wow, all the visits…all the people… all the memories… Cool...
I guess I am a winner!

7 comments:

MAK said...

Thats what I was woundering?

colette said...

I think I saw you there at all the places we were visiting! Wasn't it fun???

Adam said...

I always knew you were a winner. Don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

colette said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!!!!!
your loyal fan

Hokie said...

colette-

Hey, you can't rush perfection. Haha

No really I have been working on one. I was actualy just working on it. I just need to add some pictures then it is all yours.

KmillS said...

I went to a site today and I was the 10,000 visitor. it would have been cooler to pass up the 999,999 but I'll take what I can get.

Hokie said...

Next time you are the 10,000 visitor, look at the date...it is on the top left part.