Something I want to see: Spain, Machu Pichu, Australia, England, Egypt...
Something that inspires me: truth... cheesy as it sounds, thats what keeps me going
Something that makes me angry: people that honk at me when I am making a right turn and when people leave the shower plug up so when I turn on the water it comes down on me without warning (good thing I live alone)
Something that hurts a little: being alone on Friday night...although sometimes I welcome it too
Something I've gotten used to: being alone
Something I collect: I use to collect things like erasers, pencils, stickers, marbles, bouncy balls...but now I collet things like recycling and box top$ for education...
Something I always carry with me: nothing if I can help it, I hate to carry stuff, purse included
Something that inspires me: truth... cheesy as it sounds, thats what keeps me going
Something that makes me angry: people that honk at me when I am making a right turn and when people leave the shower plug up so when I turn on the water it comes down on me without warning (good thing I live alone)
Something that hurts a little: being alone on Friday night...although sometimes I welcome it too
Something I've gotten used to: being alone
Something I collect: I use to collect things like erasers, pencils, stickers, marbles, bouncy balls...but now I collet things like recycling and box top$ for education...
Something I always carry with me: nothing if I can help it, I hate to carry stuff, purse included
Something I want to be: a better teacher
Something I dread: being alone and also losing a family member
Something that I have learned: that the shy person I once was could accomplish as much as I have. If someone would have told me 15 years ago where I would be today, I would never have believed it. Just proves that with God nothing is impossible.
Something I read: from the Book of Mormon everyday and then other scriptures including the Ensign... otherwise I tend to have read young adult books: Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight series, Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events...
Something I want to understand: faith, prayer
Something I dread: being alone and also losing a family member
Something that I have learned: that the shy person I once was could accomplish as much as I have. If someone would have told me 15 years ago where I would be today, I would never have believed it. Just proves that with God nothing is impossible.
Something I read: from the Book of Mormon everyday and then other scriptures including the Ensign... otherwise I tend to have read young adult books: Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight series, Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events...
Something I want to understand: faith, prayer
And I tag...Christina and Melia
4 comments:
Correction: you like reading MY Twilight series :)
I would prefree that carry nothing also. And you a and me would make good romates because I hate the shower thing being left up also.
Adam,
Who said anything about like?
Um ya you can't do both. And Mary is probley better she makes all those fun cards!
Post a Comment