Thursday, March 12, 2009

And the Winners Are...


In a follow up ot my "homemade giveaway" contest I wanted to announce the winners.

Bethany ...you're a winner!

Miss L ...you're a winner!

Goat ...you're a winner!

So, for my winners, I will have to get some addresses, you can e-mail them to me sometime, but don't forget I just have to follow through within the year, so don't expect anything too soon.

As for the other two winners ...the academy has decided rather than the first five they are only selecting three. Ok, so only three responded and followed up.

I guess that is what I get for giving people cookies for nothing. Friends who think they never have to work for it.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hmmm, your cookies are delicious!

dontnoy said...

I had three sisters post, how could I decide?

dontnoy said...

p.s. cute kids!

Hokie said...

dontnoy
Yeah, I couldn't decide so I attempted to get something from both, but I think I just upset the whole concept and now I am getting nothing. I guess I should have said I would do ten homemade giveaways because I wouldn't have gotten ten anyway. Oh well.

You wouldn't want to pick me anyway because anything I would have made for you you could have made better anyway, so it is just as well you didn't try to win.

Hokie said...

...and they are cute kids, but I really chose it for the homemade house...it fit with the post. Dp you think my winners would like a "homemade home"?

Jonathan and Melia said...

Oh yeah, definitely need a homemade home.