Today one of my students had a
particularly strong smelling snack in class, I think he said it was
jalapeño chips. Honestly it smelled like rotten green peppers. I hope none of you have had the unpleasant experience of smelling rotten peppers. Anyway, I thought it would be worth it to mention something smelled bad. At first they started to point their fingers to the boy with the strong smelling chips but one girl paused to ask if the "smell was there all day or since their class arrived." I know what she was getting at, but as of yet there has been no discovery on the case of the tomato.
4 comments:
I would surely have laughed by now and given it away. I'm surprised you've been able to keep a straight face in your class. On second thought, I guess you've had some practice in the past. After all, you co-conspired about the fake blog for a good six months.
Unfortanuntly I have smelled rotten green peppers. Mom toke them with us on our summer vacation many years ago and they were left in the in the hot car.
All of this is too funny. MAK, mom would so do that. I'm anxious to find out what happens when the gig is up.
MAK, I think that is the time I remember as well.
Post a Comment