OG - very funny. I am enjoying the updates of your class. How clever of you to go buy a fake tomato. My guess is that they'll figure it out in...a week.
Truth is, tomorrow it will have been a week. I am not sure they will get it that fast. But tomorrow will tell if you are right.
Nice! There's a twist on the old "when life gives you lemons..." Are you feeding the salsa to your class as a way to reveal the fake tomato?
Who knew April fools jokes could be so delicious. Yum!
That salsa looks yummy! What ingredients went into it? What a fun April Fools saga.
Where did you find a fake tomato that looks that real? Do they sell other fruits and vgies that real looking?
This was the OT (origional tomato) meaning it is was the real one. Don't worry, I am posting a picture of the fake one soon.
Salsa is yummy. Now I want to make some too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OG - very funny. I am enjoying the updates of your class. How clever of you to go buy a fake tomato. My guess is that they'll figure it out in...a week.
Truth is, tomorrow it will have been a week. I am not sure they will get it that fast. But tomorrow will tell if you are right.
Nice! There's a twist on the old "when life gives you lemons..." Are you feeding the salsa to your class as a way to reveal the fake tomato?
Who knew April fools jokes could be so delicious. Yum!
That salsa looks yummy! What ingredients went into it? What a fun April Fools saga.
Where did you find a fake tomato that looks that real? Do they sell other fruits and vgies that real looking?
This was the OT (origional tomato) meaning it is was the real one. Don't worry, I am posting a picture of the fake one soon.
Salsa is yummy. Now I want to make some too.
Post a Comment