Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Moment of Sun

Sorry, I couldn't resist one more Sun story for my loyal Sand and Sun fans...you know who you are. This is dedicated to you at some sacrifice to me.

So the other day I ran into Sun visiting the high school. She informed me that she had been able to use her Spanish to flirt with some of the boys on campus. Her friend that was with her (who had taken French in h. s.) vouched for the handy language skills when it came to the area of flirting.

Of course I couldn't resist making the comment that I was pleased that she had had many lessons that would help her in her flirting endeavors in college. To this she looked at me and said "I will never forgive you for that".

My immediate response was "Never?" to which she reaffirmed her complete lack of gratitude.

I thought about it for a moment then responded with "I still think it was worth it."

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ouch! Oh well, I bet one day she will actually be grateful, like maybe as she is getting ready for her 10 year high school reunion and she doesn't want to go because she hasn't spoken to anyone for 9 years but then she remembers that she can flirt in Spanish and wouldn't it be cool if sand was there to flirt with...

Chantalita said...

Yes indeed, we know who we are.

One day, one day, you'll get a wedding invitation of Sun with a Latin lover, and you'll know, it was all because of you. Maybe she'll forgive you then...

Mary said...

Just when I thought you'd never see the sun again.