That is really cool. I love the matching trip odometer.
It's kind of funny, because just today I was thinking about how many miles I've driven in my life, and I don't think it's much more than 20,000. I've put 19,500 miles on my car since I bought it three years ago, and I really did very little driving before then. No more than 1000 miles, I'm sure.
You are kind of right Kirsten, but not exactly. What really happened when I was talking to you is that I missed the chance to set the odometer so that it would work out at 222.2 miles, but after thinking about it for awhile, and being a little bummed, I realized I could still get the 22.2 if I waited exactly 200 miles.
Unfortunatly I hit my final mark at 6:00 in the morning so the light interfered with getting a good picture. I actually had to pull over and take several shots to get one that you could even see. So going 22 mph would have been real challenging.
Now Bethany, we both know a Taurus wouldn't run that long. Remember FORD: found on road dead or perhaps fix or repair daily...no this is an Accord I bought with 106,000 miles on it. Needless to say I have added a few since I got it.
It is SOOOO like you to need to record that. I still can't look at the clock at 12:34 without thinking of all the times we made note of the time in our conversations. Miss you!
12 comments:
That is really cool. I love the matching trip odometer.
It's kind of funny, because just today I was thinking about how many miles I've driven in my life, and I don't think it's much more than 20,000. I've put 19,500 miles on my car since I bought it three years ago, and I really did very little driving before then. No more than 1000 miles, I'm sure.
I thought you missed that picture. Why aren't you going 22 miles an hour? Very cool though!
Wow. That is cool.
You are kind of right Kirsten, but not exactly. What really happened when I was talking to you is that I missed the chance to set the odometer so that it would work out at 222.2 miles, but after thinking about it for awhile, and being a little bummed, I realized I could still get the 22.2 if I waited exactly 200 miles.
Unfortunatly I hit my final mark at 6:00 in the morning so the light interfered with getting a good picture. I actually had to pull over and take several shots to get one that you could even see. So going 22 mph would have been real challenging.
How funny, I took a picture when we hit 90000.
I"m glad you got that on camera or I wouldn't have believed it!
Nice! Now that's enduring to the end! 'Wishing you many more happy miles. :)
That's awesome. :)
Is that on the same Taurus you had way back when? Or is this a new-to-you car? Either way, I love it.
Now Bethany, we both know a Taurus wouldn't run that long. Remember FORD: found on road dead or perhaps fix or repair daily...no this is an Accord I bought with 106,000 miles on it. Needless to say I have added a few since I got it.
I was going to say that this had to be a Honda or a Toyota! Congrats! That's a lot of mileage!
It is SOOOO like you to need to record that. I still can't look at the clock at 12:34 without thinking of all the times we made note of the time in our conversations. Miss you!
Post a Comment