Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Other Excuses

I have been working on some home improvement Here is a teaser picture.

But I was interrupted by a tree down.
I didn't really think to take a picture of the tree after it had fallen but here it is after the clean up and after 7 bags had already been hauled away. Even with work back in full swing I am keeping very busy.

6 comments:

Petie said...

I love the tile back splash! That looks awesome! I so need to see the final installment cause I'm sure the floor is awesome as well! And a down tree...that is tons of work. Looks like you got it all organized though, go you. :)

MAK said...

So just to get this strait. The tree came down on it's own? Nice. Know you have fire wood o' wait you don't have a fire place. Maybe you could make some good money by selling the wood?!

Tina said...

Busy girl! I remember all the wood we had after our tree was struck by lightning. We had to give it away...like too much zucchini!

Hokie said...

Yes MAK, the tree fell on its own in a storm...it waws very loud. I do have a lot of firewood, guess I will have to have a lot of marshmellow roasting parties.

Tina, maybe people at church should lock their doors so they don't end up with it in their cars like zuccini...:)

MAK said...

You can only have marshmellow roasting partys if I'm inveted um, I mean can come.

Hokie said...

In light of recent developments and knowledge of the possible contents of poisons on the wood, I will not be burning any of it, but it is free for the taking of those without poisionous plant alergines. The marshmellow parties will have belong to someone else and will not be attended by me!