Sunday, September 19, 2010

Someone Thought of Me


A couple of my students brought this to me the other day. If you don't know what this means to me read my April Fools series starting with the old post linked here...http://hokapidia.blogspot.com/2009/04/rotten-tomato.html
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mary said...

Thats totally sweet!

MAK said...

That's to funny! Does it say love something?

KmillS said...

I'm surprised they remembered it!

Unknown said...

hahahaha! You have some good students at your school. I like them.

Hokie said...

They do totally remember, they would love, love, love that I blogged about it but I won't tell them because they don't need to be in my personal life...nevermind the tomato said "LOVE DOM". They are good kids though, seniors this year so I won't see them again.

Tina said...

Nice! They totally wouldn't do that with a teacher they didn't like. Does this mean you are one of the "cool teachers?"

Of course we think you are, but I bet it's different when it comes from them.

Mary said...

Did you laugh or cry?

Hokie said...

I know I didn't cry so I guess I will have to go with laughed.