Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All You Can Eat

I hate it when I have a dream where I am at some kind of all you can eat or have been offered some really great dessert and I don't eat very much and then I wake up and think "Oh man, I should have eaten more while it didn't matter".

7 comments:

Karen said...

AMEN

MAK said...

That's terabul! Heres hopeing tonights dreams are better. Maybe like the one I had about you the other day.

Mary said...

or at a store shopping, I wish I just bought it.

Tina said...

Hey! At least you don't have any quilt--even if it was only a dream.

Hokie said...

The funny thing about my most recent feast is that it was a lot of vegetables and fish and I was about to try some very delicious looking fish...and I was sad I missed it. :~

KmillS said...

You dream about fish? Hmmm.

Hokie said...

I know, kind of crazy but I was dreaming about stuff I eat not stuff I want to eat. I guess that is a sign that my habits have changed. (if you don't count this past week of Christmas party feasting)