It is that time again to order checks because I only have a few left in my checkbook...and because I know you have nothing better to do I have linked my favorite site so you can browse and vote on the ones you like. Tell me what you think.
click here
I am thinking I like Serene (page 1), Cherry Blossom (3), Climbing Ivy (3), and Ivy Vintage (6).
8 comments:
Its funny you posted this. I was just looking for checks online the other day because I need to order more as well. I'll check it out since you've had good luck.
I like the green serene flowers :)
Jenn, glad to help, let me know what you choose.
Mary, I like that one too, I was considering it.
Of the 4 I like Climbing Ivy the best but personly I like the butterflies.
I found Superman checks once and was going to get them untill I relized they were actualy DC comice so only every fourth check was Superman. I was bumbed.
I think Climbing Ivy.
I've voting cherry blossoms!
serene. I like them all but I can picture your name one serene. I can see Moms name ont the mountain one.
Post a Comment