Thursday, August 25, 2011

So Many Errors

Wow, just re-read my float post and there were a lot of errors.

For those of you who care (probably just me) I made an attempt to correct them and may have improved the telling of the story in a line or two...yes this is a lame attempt to have people read my blog again and to get more comments. :) Yes I used the word lame despite my efforts to get people to be careful with word usage in all areas of speech...

4 comments:

MAK said...

Are we not saposed to use the word lame? I'm woundering why.

Mary said...

For Relief Society we played scatagories. The question was what is a Mormon swear word the letter was L. You guessed it.

Hokie said...

Generally speaking I try to defend misuse of words...I try to treat them all equally, don't refer to things as lame, retarded or gay...also gypt is offensive if you understand what it refers to. I figure if I am going to defend one I should defend them all.

Mary said...

I never new what gypt was but I don't think I've ever seen it written before, now I understand. Spreed the word to stop the word, right?