Sunday, November 6, 2011

Before and After

Here they are as promised although most people have seen me in the past few months. I did have one of those in my sweats pictures but, they are a little too embarrassing, not that these aren't...actually it about makes me cry to see what I let myself get to, but here it is anyway.






Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Karen said...

You look WONDERFUL! Great work. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Unknown said...

you. are. AMAZING! And so beautiful.

hokie said...

SMOKIN HOT LAURA!!! I'm one of those people who haven't seen you in a while and W-O-W! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing too. Good job. Joseph's gonna be shocked when he sees you next time!

MAK said...

I love them! Thanks!

Tina said...

You look great and have accomplished a lot! You go, girl!!

Mary said...

That's awesome! You have worked so hard and I love to see what you've acomplished. I can't beleive the difference, some of the before pictures don't even look like you. I'm so proud of you!

KmillS said...

Its nice to see how your HARD work has paid off.