Last night I was at my sister's house and before I left I offered to take some kids home. They have been begging me for months to have a sleepover and I decided now was a good time with no school and all.
Even though we didn't get home until pretty late I agreed to play a game with them. I think we had fun. This morning they slept-in late which was good because I was able to get up and get some things done.
After they were all gone and I had breakfast cleaned up and was getting myself ready for the day I went into the bathroom they used. Now I will note that I usually don't have to do much cleaning in this bathroom because I don't use it very often, but when I looked into the sink I saw toothpaste all over the sink.
I turned on the water and started to wipe down the sink and gave a thanks for the blessing of having had kids in my house. What a blessing to have nieces and nephews who like to come to my house sometimes.
2 comments:
You are one fabulis Aunt!
You have the most blessed nieces and nephews ever!!!
Post a Comment