Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Woud You Do If...?

What would you do if you worked in a high school and if you were walking down the hall one day, and if you saw two students, one former and one current, and they happened to be dating and standing close together flirting and if they saw you coming and then if another one of your students from behind you down the hall just hollered hello to you and if there were all sorts of other students all around and if you suddenly had a strange sensation that something about the clothing you were wearing wasn't right and then all of a sudden you realized your skirt was falling down and if you happened to have on silky pantie hose along with the silky skirt so that before you knew it your skirt was bunched around your ankles...I was just wondering...if this all happened...what would you do?

11 comments:

Karen said...

What can you do but laugh...:)

KmillS said...

Oh my! Please tell me it didn't! I would hide in the teachers lounge mortified then go home for the day!

KmillS said...

On second thought I would be mortified in the teachers lounge for a bit then go tell the principal in case anyone tried to say it was something it was not, then ask to be excused the remainder of the day.

JennVan said...

Be grateful I was wearing a slip? :) I have had that happen before on a public road while I was crossing it. The button in my skirt "malfunctioned" and down my skirt went without so much as a warning. Very grateful I was wearing a slip that day. :)

Mary said...

Hopefully, wake up. Wish that was just a bad dream.

Hokie said...

Yes, this really did happen to me!

I was not wearinga slip but I was obviously more covered than most would be and when one student did ask I passed it all off as tights...

Oh well, at least I can now say I have a most embarassing moment.

Mary said...

LOL...that is the funniest thing I have read in awhile!

Cindy said...

Cry, quit my job, and find a cave where I could become a hermit.

That seems like the most likely possibility, at least. Hopefully I'll never have to find out.

MAK said...

Maybe you should have bought a smaller skirt? But you are right I would be glad that I was some what more covered than most.

Adam said...

BAHAHAHA

Hokie said...

For the record, the skirt fits fine, the hook broke and the zipper didn't stay up..I got a safety pin after that.