Thursday, March 22, 2012

Singing in the Shower

I have never been very big on singing in the shower, I don't think there is anything wrong with it, just never much did it. So today I found myself singing in the shower and I learned two things:

#1 "The Lord is my Light" is more fun in Spanish "Jesus es mi luz" (you gotta pronounce it right... hey suess es me lus)

#2 you get a lot of water in your mouth when you sing in the shower...am I doing it wrong?

5 comments:

Mary said...

I don't usually sing in the shower but I remember the one time I did. I don't remember having a problem drinking the water.

Mary said...

I agree that The Lord is My Light being better in Spanish!!

MAK said...

You will have to sing it for me some time. Maybe face away from the water?

Tina said...

LOL I love singing in the shower. I always sound better in there, and the water drops sound like applause...or maybe that's just me! Ha-ha.

Cari said...

Singing in the shower is a sign of happiness. And no, I never had a problem with water in my mouth.