| Emerald Pools |
This summer I spent five weeks in Utah. I had a lot of fun spending time with my nieces and seeing a lot of old friends and roommates. I also enjoyed many hikes and other fun activities as I have posted about. My last week in Utah was spent taking a fun journey to southern UT. I took a day and went to the Manti and St. George temples so I could add a few more to my list. They were very beautiful, I particularly enjoyed the Manti temple.
I also took a day to go to Zion's National Park. Something I would have loved to do with friends but in the end it was a good for me to just be brave and go on my own. I did a few short hikes like the Lower Emerald Pools and Weeping Rock. I also did a big hike of Angel's Landing, that was the best! Here are some pictures of the views from the hikes and driving.
| some great views |
| more scenic overviews from the highway, I also bought some jewelry on these scenic byways |
| I think this one was the Weeping Rocks |
| I think this one was from the Emerald Pools |
| this was the beginning of the ridge climb at Angel's Landing, see the people going up? |
| at the top/end |
| me at the top, with a great view |
| more of the ridge I hiked, yes that outside part |
6 comments:
Nice pics. I'd like to do that someday.
Now you've got me in the mood to go hiking. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you're having a good day.
How cool! I wish i could have gone with you.
I'v never seen sutheren Utah maybe we will have to do that next summer. (if we are still here)
Truely Awesome!
Coo! This looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment