As promised I am back to do some updating.
So last summer, as I posted, I spent a lot of time in Utah. It was a great summer and I had a lot of time to collect my emotions and figure out what my next step in life was. Things weren't really going my way and I really need to reflect on what I needed to do to make them go my way. The big lesson I learned is that you can't really make it go your way, you just have to choose which way you are going. My final decision was to just move forward.
So I returned to St. Louis with new determination to just keep moving forward as I have always tried to do. Then I started to see this really great guy. I confess I was nervous about it for many reasons but also excited because deep inside I really liked him and had liked him for a long time. So needless to say the next several months were very nice as we dated and got to know one another better.
Here are some of the great dates we had.
Baseball: The River City Rescales is a minor league baseball team near
St. Louis. This was particularly enjoyable because it is small and up
close. You can really see the players and their skill. Know how the ball
is being pitched and how the batter is swinging. He surprised me with
our own personal tailgate after the game. We sat at the truck and
enjoyed watermelon he had grown in his garden. Made for a great ending
of a fun date. Obviously I was falling for him and from the look of things it seemed that he just might be falling for me too.
2 comments:
I want to do them all. I especially love the tennis because it's not just one time. It's a gift that keeps on giving.
This is turning out to be a very good story...
Post a Comment