I love Christmas! Christmas has now past and we are a few weeks into the new year, but I it was my goal to share some of the reasons why I love Christmas so much. I decided to share some links on my Facebook to videos that referenced Christ and remind us of the true meaning of Christmas.
I also enjoy the other parts of Christmas, like lights, trees, social gatherings and all the things that go with the spirit of Christmas. Last spring my sister and I started a quilting project. We decided to do Christmas as that is what was on clearance. Although I started it in the spring, as the months passed I realized it was slowly getting finished and I really had to set a firm goal for myself to finish it by Christmas and I did!
Here is the quilt I finished on Christmas Adam (you know the day before Christmas Eve.
The back says Merry Christmas in many different languages. I am really pleased I finished it and how it turned out!
4 comments:
Cute! I love it!
That is super awesome, Laura!
That looks awesome!
Beautiful. Well done
Post a Comment