Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Name Game

After reading one of the comments on this post I realized that I was not giving proper credit to the original name game where you take someones name and change the beginning to start with a B, F or M. Not sure what I mean?
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXzLNcpiVU

I first saw this on one of my favorite college year videos "Tiny Toons Music Videos".

As for the original post, here is a name game that I stole from a friend’s blog, but I am sure she stole it from someone else so its all good.

1. Your real Name: Laura

2. Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.): Lauizzle

3. Your Detective Name (fav color and fav animal): Purple Giraffe

4. Your Soap Opera Name (middle name, and name of street you grew up on): Jane Country Ridge (I think I should take Country out, it sounds better Jane Ridge).

5. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hoklahar

6. Your Super Hero Name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) : Green Water

7. Your Witness Protection Name (Mother's middle name and father's middle name): Hart Miller

8. Your Goth Name (black, and the name of one your pets): Black

10 comments:

Adam said...

9. Your name when you meet the man who matches your door knocker: Laura Beasley!

Adam said...

P.S. I'm offended that you have to approve all of my comments before they're posted.

Chantalita said...

I am so going to call you Lauizzle from now on.

Hokie said...

TR, haha

Chantal, I'd like to see you try to keep it up for any significant amount of time. Lets face it tripthongs in any word rarely stick.

Sharla said...

You're welcome to "steal" from my blog any time. :) So do you not have any pets? Is that why your last name is just "Black"?

Hokie said...

You guessed it, I thought about using a childhood pet, Bodee or maybe Mandy... but I am not an animal person so I didn't want to make it look like I was. Now that I think about it, I had a bunny named Snowball, that might have worked. Black Snowball...hmmm

Tina said...

You forgot Laura-baura...

Hokie said...

That is what I was thinking when I put the "name game" as the title, but I went with it anyway. Maybe I can find the tinytoons video to add in.

Mary said...

Hart Miller, that's my name too. What a coheenkie dink. (Can you fix spelling on peoples posting when you screen them for approvel?)

Hokie said...

Even if I could, I have no idea how to spell it either.