Sun, being the cute trendy person she is, has nice big name brand purses that she is obsessive about. On this particular day Sand has taken her purse to lure her to him.
The humor in the story comes more from the taunting rather than the frustration clearly felt by Sun.
Try to imagine the reaction that Sun has as Sand makes remarks like "you have to come get your purse sometime".
When she doesn't buy into his hoaxing he begins to peer into the purse asking "whats in here?"
Trust me, that got a reaction.
2 comments:
Your blog looks great. I've been following it on google reader so I haven't seen the format in a while.
Sam is hilarious.
I am working on an exhibit list right now and came across this name: Sammy Salama. Haha, totally made me think of your peeps.
Thanks for sharing your Sand & Sun stories. I love them! Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment