So as you have read, Sand is having no luck with Sun, I think perhaps he decided to try a new approach because one day he bites on another girl's taunting. You may remember her as "I" from IT. Now "I" is also a bit OCD but she can handle things a little better than Sun. She takes advantage of this one day and moves a desk near Sand so that it is not straight with the row he is sitting in. "I" then takes part in the game he usually plays by pointing out the broken light. The following takes place:Me: (after seeing the desk askew) Oh, are you moving the desk to invite "I" to sit by you?
Other student: Yeah, he is interested in "I" now.
Sun: Thank goodness!
Sand: Yeah, it is going to snow so "I" is coming over to make a snowman.
NEXT DAY
Sand: I think Sun is in a bad mood, probably because I broke up with her.
Sand: Don't worry, I can find you a rebound.
No comments:
Post a Comment